I'm posting this on behalf of MC:)

my cats LOVE our pop-up with a passion; if i put if up in the yard one
of my persians cries and cries until i take him out there! there's
something about all those windows to look out of, i guess.... i have a
screen room for mine, and have it fixed up so that they can't get out
around the edges. i had a friend who was temporarily homeless, and she
and her five cats lived in it at a campground for 5 months--had a cat
tree out in the screen room! i've never kept them caged while in the
camper; if you're really worried, tho, consider letting her out at night
after you've locked the door and aren't planning on going out again.
i have other friends who go on extended camping trips every summer, and
their three very active cats go with them every time. they, too, seem to
kove the experience. again, it's the windows and all the neat things
they don't get to see and smell at home. her cats are all harness/leash
trained, so they get to wander around the campgrounds with their
parents....
since she doesn't mind travelling, i can't see how there's any question
that taking her with you is a much better plan than sticking her at some
yucky boarding place! (descriptive terms supplied by my cats....)
--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous