It is exactly what blowed our minds; giving us all the crap in the world about her testing positive for corona virus, simpthoms, blah blah blah and that the actual test for FIP is as necropsy.  Just my common sense was telling me that when a cat hears your voice from across the hall and then licks your hand the only movements she was making during her stay there it meant for me that she needs me and she wants to get better for me.  So I gave her the love in the world to make her eat so I could take her home.

I got your other email appologizing; do not worry about a thing.  I am pretty rested today, so I didn't take it personal:)  But you are right about necropsy; I felt too that I had to know why she died, especially when it was a sudden death.  After we left her home in the morning playing and doing her usual, we came home to find her dead in the middle of the floor.  It was one of the shocks of my life.  Unfortunately we had no much time with her to mourn because the vet was closing within an hour, could not keep her dead over the night being too hot, and in the same moment we got out of the house Lola came in our way to feed her.  So we took Lola too to be spayed.  And here I was after two days, mourning for Bolo and pulling my hair our because Lola's test came positive and again I was fed again crap from the vet.  I am telling you, I am not lucky to have good vet, I cannot aford to go around and look for one, Lola doesn't travel not even several feet outside the house without pooping very bad on her, so I don't want to stress her.  We tried to find her a one-cat household or somebody with another positive cat, but everything we found was a rescue refugee in Virginia that accepted her.  Well, after an email from tonya we took the chance to introduce her to our other two brats.  Our situation is a little bit more complicated because we are just temporary in US.  We are working in obtaining the permanent residency, but if we will be denied I will need to find homes for them.  Until then we pray for the best and we'll figure out something when it comes to it.

Ioana

Belinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
     This is exactly why I keep trying to get people to understand there is NO test that absolutely diagnosis FIP, once a vet say's it's FIP most people don't question it and and the vet say's nothing can be done. MANY, many cats diagnosed with FIP die from something else that was almost always treatable.  Most people don't have a necropsy done and I hate it when they go around saying their cat died from FIP with NO proof.  This disease is worse than FeLV or FIV put together because it is still so misunderstood and cats are dying from a mis diagnosis of this all the time.

Off my soap box now   :)

I lost her on 7/18/06, a day before our wedding anniversary, but it wasn't because of FIP, it was heartworms.  I still blame the vet for not running a test for this when she was so sick in the hospital.

--     Belinda  happiness is being owned by cats ...    Be-Mi-Kitties  http://bemikitties.com    Post Adoptable FeLV/FIV/FIP Cats/Kittens  http://adopt.bemikitties.com    FeLV Candlelight Service  http://bemikitties.com/cls    HostDesign4U.com [affordable
 hosting & web design]  http://HostDesign4U.com    ------------    BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]  http://bmk.bemikitties.com