Hi guys,

I am not allowed (by my HOA) to have bowls, etc., on my porch.  All pet food dishes must be kept inside.  I am allowed to have plants outside.

I have been just pouring the food out directly on my porch, which isn't the best method, but it works.  I'm trying to figure out how to give them water.  Maybe a bowl inside some sort of plant pot?  Anyone got an idea?

I want to fix them up a little nest for winter too..actually one is semi-social and will allow me to pet him, etc if I sit out on the porch for a while.  If I can get him to where he will allow me to take him to the vet I will bring him in..he seems to want to come in.

Thanks,

Kelley

--
Vist the Austin Siamese Rescue store and save a kitty life!

http://www.cafepress.com/austinsiamese

http://astore.amazon.com/austinsiamese-20