:)

Gary Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi you wonderful group you,

Leslie will post more tomorrow, I was so excited I'm not sure if I've got the details right, but here's a rough version of how she got him back:
He was hanging out near an electronics? store a little north of where he was stolen.  They were feeding him, a girl (from the store?) brought him to the vet to see if he had a microchip, but the vet had a hard time and couldn't get a reading on it.  They planned to bring him back the next day to try for a reading again.  Meanwhile, the girl called her mom and told her "Mom, I found the nicest cat for you."  The mom saw the story on the news tonight and either she or her daughter called Leslie.  I think she has him back home right now.  Beatrix is still missing, but at least they have an area on which to concentrate.  Keep thinking those good thoughts and give your furbabies an extra hug tonight...

Beth