Shoot, forgot to paste in the email I was referring to at the bottom before I sent my reply.  I gotta work on that...

My message:
Oops, I did have them on there, but I think I got to it through an Animal Planet link.  Took them back off again today.  It is crazy how many different lost lists there are and how uncoordinated they are with each other.  I remember hearing this was a problem after Hurricane Katrina, but had no idea how disorganized the whole system is until this.  Someone needs to come up with a listing (with links) by state of all the sites on which a lost pet could be posted.  Anybody know if such a thing exists?  I thought someone was trying to get this all straightened out after the hurricane...

Take care,
Beth