At 05:35 PM 10/19/2006, you wrote:

It is really do find any vet that will do IV ,,,,any tech who needs a few extra dollars,,just make lots of calls
Kelly

Hi Michelle

It, immuno-regulin, came in the mail today. Problem is the vet who saw Junior, thinks it is time to put him down. He is much better today. He still has the sniffles. I need to find someone to do the injections.  I just searched the archives about doing subcutaneous injections. I could probably do these, but I did not order any needles. I will try to stop by the other vets office tomorrow to see what they can do. They are just so busy that their appointment schedule is booked 6 weeks ahead. However they did do the emergency testing of the 9 cats after Junior tested positive. Funny thing is I think this post was made today. How timely for me.

Junior is so sweet. Today he is playful. He has some more living to do.

Sally