Well, she has a fever of 104.5, and her nose has started running a bit. So the vet put her on Clavamox, and I gave her fluids and force-fed her some baby food with lysine in it. I also ordered Immuno-regulin to be expressed mailed to me, and my vet said he will give her the IV shot when it comes in tomorrow. I am hoping she just has a URI that is showing up mostly as fever. I got a full blood panel, results should be in tomorrow. But her color looks ok, knock on wood, and the vet palpated her and did not feel anything. His hunch is that it is a URI or virus.

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes,
Michelle