As I sit here I'm crying my eyes out having problems typing this to you all. My husband keeps checking on us see how we are doing. We are in my computer room with his best buddy "Vinnie".
I have soft lights, food and water along with their beds in here.

Can anyone tell me what tranquilizer to give to help him to the Rainbow Bridge? Otherwise I will wait until early morning to let him go.
So  this will be a long night for me.

He is crying and very weak. He has never been one to cry. He is such a good boy just like my original Taz. Poor guys have never done anything wrong in their lives. God they are about the same age too when it was time.
God this is so heartbreaking!
I have given him his doses of his meds and the Interferon nothing is working for him. Force feeding isn't a option here because I don't want him throwing up what little he has eaten.. I have given him everything I can possibly think of even cans of Tuna with juice.