I would like to add that he is starting to breathe harder as well.
I held him a few minutes ago felt him all over. He has no tummy and I don't hear any rattling in his lungs. I don't feel any tumors or anything out of the ordinary.
I think it is his heart since I did mention he had a heart murmur.
I have also included another kitty with us which is Buggy my LH Torti PT. She was like his mom when he was a baby.
She is washing him right now as I type this.
I have told Dukee that if he wants to go it is okay and if I have to I will help him go to the bridge.
I will be close by to my computer so I can do my business and read emails from those of you that are still up.
I will stay in the room tonight with Dukee along with Vinnie and Buggy.