That is so beautiful and true Nina.  Let yourself feel the love and support we have for you Terrie, Dukee and family.

I figured out the glitch...it was my Tigger cat sitting on my lap with his head on the keyboard that made the message enter multiple times.  Maybe so you would see it?  I don't know...He is sitting here with my right now, holding vigil with you.

Gina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Oh my god that is beautiful...I'm shedding tears can barely see the computer typing this to you.