Thank you....
Yes, I seen the messages that's okay. Rudy my Siamese does that to me sometimes.

The answer is yes Hideyo he was given the Interferon by my best friend that is a Vet Tech. She is familiar with it.
There is damage to his system I guess was too late for it to work.
He is slowly leaving us. He doesn't want to be touched by me or his family of kitties. I have noticed to he is limping on the left rear leg.
That's unlike him so that tells me he isn't happy.
When in general he is a happy kitty.