Dear Michelle – my prayers are with you and Lucy and will be visualizing Lucy feeling great very very soon.  You might want to pull her skin and see how dehydrated she is so that it will give you a better idea whether she needs more fluid or not.  Have you tried slippery elm – it will sooth the tummy  I think its form clavomox – it does to some cats.. she is basically getting all the bad stuff out of her system – is she running any fever or anything -- ?  And I am so sure that she is eahustend from vomiting and having loose stools.. when I got think and I had to throw up, it wiped me out, too..

Keep us posted --- Michelle – don’t worry too much, but keep only the positive thoughts – Lucy is very strong .. she is going to  be just just fine….

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 9:44 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Need prayers for Lucy

Michelle,

    I send a bunch hugs and kisses to Lucy. She is our prayers and thoughts. I have hopes for her to have a speedy recovery of whatever may be wrong with her. Sending lots of positive energy your way as you have done the same for Dukee!

You also are in my heart and will pray for the both of you.

Please do let us know what happens with her at the Vet!