From: Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2006 2:58:53 PM
Subject: OT Help, I am so embarrassed

My supervisor just called me in for a meeting and apparently people have been complaining that I smell like cat urine.

I do have some sprayers.  I wash my clothes with Oxyclean and I bathe every day, of course.  I have only smelled cat urine on myself once and then I was aware of it.

Could I smell bad and not know it?

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20