I had mold in one of the homes I lived in and all of my clothes smelled moldy and I had no clue until someone told me (every once in a while I would smell something but wasn't sure what it was or where it was coming from). Couldn't move right away so had to wash all my clothes in perfume, this is where the dollar store and cheap perfume came in handy. It sure smelled better than mold.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com