Dear Hideyo,

I have been following your posts, and know the anguish
you have felt over your kitties.  I too, do rescue,
and can relate.  My good friend called last night.
She is also into rescue.  Last month she accidently
exposed her cats to distemper.  She lost 35.  It broke
all our hearts.  Anyway, she was doing dishes, and
heard the unmistakable meewing of newborns.  One of
her females during all the illness had been pregnant
when brought in.  She gave birth to 2.  One died
within hours.  We are on our way to vets this AM.

You kind of have to keep things in perspective.  Cats
in the wild live only 2 or 3 yrs.  If you bring them
home, and they die, at least they have had loving
hands stroking them, a warm bed, medicine to ease
their pain, and if necessary help in going to the
bridge.  Don't be too hard on yourself.  You are doing
great things!!

I will keep you in my prayers,
Dede

--- Hideyo Yamamoto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, everyone, I have a couple of kitties who are not
> feeling too well
> and I need you to send them positive energy and
> white beam of light -
> when you lose more than one kitties to FIP.. you
> become so paranoid..
> when they sneeze, run fever.. you think they have
> FIP - and I am so
> tired of being fearful of this disease - my older
> boy Rikki has lot lots
> of weight and he is anemic and I am a bit freaking
> out, and my ayumi has
> mouth sore and can't really eat and lost lots of
> weight and am not sure
> whether I should do a dental for her for certain
> conditions that she is
> in right now.. and my new rescued boy Toni, has had
> sneeze and running
> fever today - and am a little bit paranoid and
> worried.
>

> Please pray all of the babies are just going to be
> fine.

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre