He has improved on the Epogen alone.  My vet - who I have 100% trust in -- and
I discussed a transfusion.   He said he'd seen a transfusion kill a cat with a
low crit -- and based on that and on Valley's overall condition even with the
low crit we decided against.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:        Did he get the transfusion as well? or has he
improved just on the epogen?
  Michelle

  In a message dated 11/15/2006 2:21:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL