I guess it is possible.  My boy who is spraying has a bladder infection and
is on meds, so hopefully it will stop soon.

On 11/13/06, Jennifer Phaewryn O'Gwynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Did the dress sit in the washer overnight? If so, you may have smelled
moldy, not like cat pee.... It's possible the cat peed on the washer, and
the pee ran in on top of the clean wash, right? You have a top-loading
washer?

Phaewryn

Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance
for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
The Sofa Poem: http://ucat.us/sofapoem.html