Dianne,

I agree with what Michelle said about lymphoma not
being curable, but we have seen so many cats here who
get really good food and supplements who live a long
time with FeLV, so I think that if Asia is treated in
this manner, she could live a long time with lymphoma.
 I believe the average person, even those who's
kitties are under treatment for lymphoma, do not know
about good kitty food and supplements.  So the average
life span for a cat with lymphoma probably reflects
this fact.  I think a good diet, supplements, and a
stress-free environment make a big difference in how
the body reacts to disease, whether human or cat.  I
would not worry about the average life span of a cat
with lymphoma.  All you need to do is take good care
of Asia, and you may be surprised.  This disease is so
unpredictable.  With the combination of information we
are learning, we may be the ones setting precedent for
kitties with cancer, even FeLV ones.  They are
learning new things every day about humans with
cancer; the same can be done for kitties too.

I just wanted to encourage you.  You are doing the
right thing for Asia.  And she loves you for it.

:)
Wendy

--- "Dianne K Perry, Ph.D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited