Even after my horse Pepsi's eye was blind from uveitis, an opthalmologist
(who I should have gotten to see her right away but did not know what was going

on and listened to my regular vet) she was still having pain and inflammation
in  it. The opthalmologist was able to make that go away and keep her eye
from  needing to be removed (which is a bigger deal procedure in a horse than a
cat  anyway).

Michelle

In a message dated 12/1/2006 9:56:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,