From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: ear infection/ear surgery

http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/ear-infections.html
http://www.2ndchance.info/earprobs.htm
http://www.2ndchance.info/earsurg.htm http://www.vetinfo.com/catear.html#Chronic%20otitis%20media%20-%20ear
http://www.vetsurgerycentral.com/ventral%20bulla.htm
http://www.dermapet.com/articles/otitis_surgery.html http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1748-5827.2003.tb00101.x http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1532-950x.2004.04065.x?journalCode=vsu http://www.dfwvetsurgeons.com/total-ear.html This one is not likely, but I ran across it, and it does have one disturbing paragraph in it: http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=340369 " Lymphoma is the most common feline neoplasia. In the last 15 y, the overall incidence of feline lymphoma has decreased, and the relative frequency of different anatomical forms has changed. These shifts in the incidence and locations of feline lymphoma may be due, in part, to the use of commercial vaccines to prevent infection with feline leukemia virus, a biologic carcinogen responsible for the development of feline lymphoma. " Am I mis-reading that, or are they saying that the FELV vaccine is a biologic carcinogen that causes Lymphoma? This is from the main NIH website that describes itself as: The National Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services <http://www.dhhs.gov/>, is the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting medical research.

Phaewryn
Please save Whitey! http://ucat.us/Whitey.html VT low cost Spay&Neuter, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners: http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Check out the new AOL <http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom%2Fnewaol>. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.