Great job Kelley!  Your header/logo is really darling and imparts a positive
vibe.  The website colors are soothing, yet upbeat.  I find your site easy to
navigate and that is something I would look for in a site with a
subject/purpose like yours.  It is easy to find the kitties available for
adoption and to make a donation.  You have accomplished this well.

  I found your volunteer information very useful. Would potential volunteers
call your organization to sign up, or would they sign up on an online volunteer
application?  I don't see that information on your website yet.  Also, what are
the Wishlist feature and Tags? :)

  Gina

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi Guys,

  Just like it says in the subject header, I'd like constructive criticism on
this beta version of my rescue website.

  http://www.rescuties.org

  Thanks,

  Kelley