How devistating!  I am so sorry this happened to you and to Tiny.  My heart
aches for your loss Sally and you and your family are in my prayers.

  Gina

Sally <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                I am so sorry to tell everyone that Tiny just passed over. He
had a seemingly benign URI. Not really showing symptoms of being in distress.
He seemed worse today, but not life threatening. Five minutes ago he started
choking I tried to hold him nothing would help. He was turning blue. Before I
could get oxygen to him he was gone. I so did not expect this like this. He was
the healthier one of my two FelV babies. This has been one horrible year.

  Sally

Visit my Tigger Tales site!