He will be just fine but he will not be happy with you for a while. Have bribes ready.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "dede hicken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 6:39 AM
Subject: Ki's big day

We just dropped Ki off to be neutered. He is getting
to be a big boy...8 mo now, I think. He will be tested
today too, so keep your fingers crossed.

I have such a supportive vet.  Told her we were
keeping him no matter what the outcome.  Will have
everyone vaccinated.  This group has given me the
knowledge to do this.  A yr. ago, i would have had him
PTS.  I got over the stigma of FIV years ago, and now
i understand FeLV so much better.

What will be will be.
Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service of your God"
                  Mosiah 2:17