-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephanie E
Caldwell
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 9:53 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Seeking a pal for L'il Abner

Where are you at Karen?

Steph

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That
only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson