Ugh.  I come home from work yesterday and every single cat I have (except
Caroline, who is isolated) has runny nose and sneezing.  Of course Missy,
with her bad immune system, has it worse than anyone; she's already got
piles of yellow discharge coming out of her nose.  And of course my vet is
closed until Tuesday.

I just had Shimmer at the vet Friday for a bladder infection; he had no
signs of URI at that time.  WHere does it come from?

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20