Everyone has clear nasal discharge and sneezing, except Missy who is covered
in yellowish snot.  I just cleaned about a pound of it off her tiny nose,
poor baby.  Going to get meds tomorrow.

On 1/1/07, Jennifer Phaewryn O'Gwynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I just got over a terrible cold myself, so I understand how your kitties
feel! It can be brought in that same way as a human cold (they are both
viruses), so it's possible you brought it in the house on you, if you
visited a shelter, or touched any outside cats, it could have come in on
your hands or clothes. Or it could have come from the new cat, I recall you
saying that your cats have gone in the bathroom with her and you "shooed"
them out. URI can be airborne, and the symptoms can vary from cat to cat, so
she may not have looked sick, but still have it (and that would explain her
lack of appetite too).

Phaewryn

Don't Lose Your Pet! Register at AWOLpet.com:
http://AWOLPet.com<http://awolpet.com/>(use referral code: LittleCheetah)
Whitey's Story: http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
12/24/06 Whitey Pictures: http://ucat.us/Whitey/WhiteyNewPics.html
Whitey Models on Ebay: