> Oh yeah, I completely understand! I don't do raw or homemade myself for JUST
> that
> reason, too much effort (and money)! It might be ok to just feed him the chic
> ken and
> turkey you are plus a bit of a general supplement, like say Feline Missing Li
> nk, or
> Vita-tabs, or anything just as a general vitamin/mineral source (not optimal,
>  but
> better than just the meat alone). If he's refusing to eat the kibble, and all
>  he is
> eating is chicken and turkey though, it's not going to be a viable long-term
> option.

Ahh, I see. Yes, this is exactly why I was planning to continue to
offer him Science diet several times a day. I know just plain old
chicken/turkey is not nutritionally complete. This was more about
getting him some healthy calories to replace some of the cancer corn.
I'll take a look at the links and if there's a supplement maybe I can
shift the balance some.

The other confession I should make, while I'm confessing my cat
feeding sins is, we give Otis, Bandit, Smokey 1/2 can fancy feast
each, each evening. Gussie has to get wet DM so we can shoot her
safely with insulin, and the babies have been having the limited
ingredient with the probiotic mixed in. Maybe if you all yell at me
enough, I'll figure out how to replace the FF with something better --
but they are totally addicted to whatever kittykrack the nasty FF
makers put in there.

What a super cool group. I am amazed at the level of answers, how much
everyone knows, etc... and how tolerant everyone seems to be. I'm
delighted to have found this group.

Lynette