Thanks Kerry. I assume the fiv dna testing would be beneficial if you have a cat that might have been vaccinated and you want to make sure the regular snap test isn't showing pos because of that? Do you have to bring the cat in or can you just send them blood samples? I'm going to cc this to the felv. There may be people interested in this info.
Nina

Kerry Roach wrote:
Hi Nina,
I forgot to mention last night about the free FIV dna testing at Univ of CA/ Davis..I don't know if it was posted at the felv group or not..I got it right before Bandy got sick at the FIV group.. I haven't been able to email it though..I guess it is some sort of security thing with that group. I don't know..I will try to print it out and send you the info if you haven't seen it. I'm not too good with all this computer stuff so I just try to figure things out the best I can..If I have to type it all, I will do that.. Just thought you might be interested in that since you have a FIV kitty..It is free, too..and you get the results really fast..
Kerry