Thanks, Nina.  They ran the Elisa.  His mom and
littermates were negative.  The place they came from
had a lot of feleuk, thou
ugh.

Ki has been really healthy except for July, when he
decided to play footsies under the door with one of
the other cats.  He got a devil of an infection, but
recovered nicely.

Well, will stay in touch for sure!

Dede