-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marylyn
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 10:46 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT - Help, aggressive cat

Finding her a home of her own in the future may be a really good thing.
Right now, lose on top of lose on top of lose it would be so hard on
her.

I don't care for the plugins at all.  Others like them.  I can control
what the spray is on and not on.  And it has just worked better for me.
Someone on the list mentioned a knock off that works as well as Feliway.
Some of the super chains like Meijer's has it (at a lot lower cost than
vets etc).  I think the last I bought was about $15 a bottle.  Don't
even ask what the first bottle cost.

                                                 If you have men who
will exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                 will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                  St.
Francis