Hey Elizabeth,

I just read your posts about Antonio-poor baby!  I'm
glad you now know what you are dealing with.  Does the
vet think the crystals will dissolve over time with
the special food?  I know Antonio is so glad to be
home with his mommy.  And kudos to you for quitting
smoking!  What a tough one you are!!!  It's a hard
habit to kick, but one you'll be glad you did over
time.  I smoked when I was younger, and I coughed up
gross, ammonia-smelling stuff for a year after I quit.
 Now, I can't stand to be around smoke because of my
old habit.  But I feel a lot better.  You go girl!

:)
Wendy