My Simon was helped by repeat transfusions, but he had lymphoma in his bone
marrow and just needed to buy time for the chemo to kick in, which it did.

What is the situation? If I were going to do transfusions, I would also do
steroids (pred or dex) and either epogen or acemannan, both of which have
seemed  to reverse anemia for cats on this list.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/9/2007 7:56:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,