Do you have the 62.5 mg tablets?

  Pfizer recommends 6.25 mg per pound
(http://www.pfizerah.com/product_overview.asp?drug=CT&country=US&lang=EN&species=FL)
 but most vets prescribe within a range.

  You can find dosage info on most any med via google.  Just type in something
like this -- clavamox cat dosage  -- and hit enter.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Does anyone know the dosing for clavamox? I had it left over from it
being prescribed for Lucy a couple of months ago (had to stop it because of her
ibd) so am giving it to Patches. But Lucy is 8 pounds and Patches is over 11
pounds. I sort of remember Patches being prescribed more than one pill at a
time a couple years ago, but she was over 12 pounds then and I am not positive
it was clavamox. If anyone knows the dosage per pound, please let me know.
Maybe I am not giving her enough.

  Thanks,
  Michelle