Usually just by antibiotics to kill secondary bacterial infections and any
number of things for the oral ulcers... it's the lesser of the two main
causes of URI. It usually doesn't have life-long respiratory effects like
Herpes often does. Like I said, if you can get the Feline Interferon OMEGA
(Virbagen), that's ideal, and it's been shown to resolve Stomatitis and
Calici oral ulcers completely. The worst part of the calici is the oral
ulcers, it's basically just like stomatitis, often the diagnosis is confused
between the two. If all cats that had Stomatitis were DNA tested for calici,
it's thought that upwards of 85% would be Calici positive. I'd go so far as
to say, Calici is the #2 cause of Stomatitis, behind FIV (though a majority
of FIV related Stomatitis may also be due to Calici, no studies done there
yet, I don't believe).

I'd add some extra Vitamin A into her diet, if her digestive system can
handle it. It can't hurt anything.

I have those FIV/Stomatitis Interferon Omega studies, if you're interested:
http://vetinterferon.nexenservices.com/aff_abstract.php?id=99&lang=eng (slow
http://vetinterferon.nexenservices.com/aff_abstract.php?id=189&lang=eng
http://vetinterferon.nexenservices.com/aff_abstract.php?id=96&lang=eng
http://vetinterferon.nexenservices.com/aff_abstract.php?id=97&lang=eng
http://vetinterferon.nexenservices.com/aff_abstract.php?id=93&lang=eng
http://vetinterferon.nexenservices.com/aff_abstract.php?id=141&lang=eng

Here's one about Calici:
http://vetinterferon.nexenservices.com/aff_abstract.php?id=188&lang=eng

Here's one that's very promising, an elderly cat with FIV and Uvetis
(doesn't someone here have a cat fighting uvetis?):
http://vetinterferon.nexenservices.com/aff_abstract.php?id=140&lang=eng

Here's the index of all Omega studies:
http://vetinterferon.nexenservices.com/reports.php?site=interferon&lang=eng
(it's even cured a case of WET FIP!)

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us
Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html