That is my first impulse too. Give her time to recover from her ordeal, the car ride, the fevers, the testing, all of those things by themselves are enough to exhaust her. You are there, you know best, but my first thought is to give her time to regain her strength.
Nina

Susan Loesch wrote:
Michelle, do give her a little while to recover from this morning. She has been through a lot, being poked and prodded and tested. Unless you get a "gut feeling" that she's definitely going downhill think about giving her 24 hours. I think that is what I would do if she were mine -- but being there with her of course that might not feel right. Don't panic - take a deep breath and relax so that she will not feel your stress. Praying for you both.

*/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/* wrote:

    The oncologist and internist can not figure out what is wrong with
    her. The things that can cause abdominal fluids are lymphoma, FIP,
    a ruptured intestine, pancreatitis, and other infection.  She has
    some symptoms of each, but not enough of any of them to make it
    seem like the diagnosis. They did ultrasound and biopsy, looked at
    the fluid again, and could not come up with anything. They sent
    out cytology of fluid and biopsy of lymph nodes and sent us home
    with her.  Upon getting home, she looks much worse. She does not
    want to eat except for a few pieces of EVo dry food, and I am
    afraid to give her more of it due to her IBD.  She is kind of
    hunched up and looks nauseous and out of it. She lets me pet her
    and purrs, but really looks awful. She did not look this way
    before I took her to the hospital, or even while so feverish last
    night.  The oncologist had said that if her clinical signs get
    worse, e.g. she stops eating, to bring her back and admit her for
    more tests. I am so loathe to do that, especially today right from
    getting home.  I am going to give her a few hours and see if she
    gets any better. I would feel better if she would just curl up and
    sleep, but she doesn't.  I offered her her turkey and she looked
    like she was going to be sick from smelling it. She was also a
    little wobbly coming up the stairs.  We thought maybe they had
    tranquilized her to get the biopsy but they said no. She has not
    really eaten now since last night (I withheld food this morning so
    don't know if she would have eaten or not).
Any thoughts appreciated, and prayers definitely appreciated. Very exhausted and worried and sad here. Michelle