Hi

Junior went to the vet this morning. Hie was given a shot of depomedrol. The
vet said it would either make things better or worse. The next option is
removing the eye.

The thing with his ears is inflammation. No infection there thank goodness.
I asked about the interferon, but no luck there.I will wait and see what the
steriods do for him.

As for the Transfer factor, yes it is supposed to be a immune booster and it
is expensive, which is why I would like feedback as to effectiveness. I
realize every case is different. Such as the thing with juniors ears It
seems that noone here has seen this problem.

I will get the the bill information too.

thanks

Sally