Yeah, I guess Dr. Clifford is a bit frustrated about not being able to give
you an answer right away.  And the calls may be a bit more than he is used
to, especially considering how hectic it gets there, but it's  certainly
understandable why you would need to make those phone calls.

As for Emily, she has mammary gland cancer.  She had two surgeries and  she
is getting chemo now.  She is not FELV positive nor are any of my other  cats.
I'm here because of Phaewryn. When she found out about  Emily's cancer she
posted here to see if anyone had any experience with that  kind of cancer.  I
have been quietly lurking, more or less,  ever  since.

Renee

In a message dated 1/19/2007 6:49:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,