I would absolutely NOT do an exploratory as weak as she is, I don't think
she would live through it.

I would do the Feline Omega on the FIP schedule. I would hate for you to try
to use it sparingly and then it not be enough... and then if she didn't make
it, you would be living with the regret of "I had it, but I didn't give it",
you know?

I can't believe your vet still hasn't even attempted to look up the studies
at this point. Makes me want to march in there and smack him upside the head
with the stack of papers full of those studies!

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us
Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Declawing Creates SUFFERING, Please don't declaw!
http://www.pawproject.com/kona.html