At 03:24 PM 1/21/2007, you wrote:

cuddle with your kitties and celebrate the fact spring will arrive
Kelly

Today has been a miserable day here in VA. Freezing rain and sleet brought me home early from work. This gave me time to spend with Junior and my other cats. Junior seems to feel better. His ears are almost normal looking. I am not sure what cause the hematomas because he did not shake his head or paw at them. Of course he is still egtting medicine for his eyes. He vision is very limited in his good eye. It is still dilated from the infection. He is eating better although I am enticing him with anything he will eat. He gets Lysine in baby food.

My thoughts about Tiny. Tiny always has a cough throughout his short life. Not a bad cough and not even every day. Just sometimes he would cough after purring. When he was a kitten he did have a URI and his sinuses smelled terrible. He thew this off on his own. I had suspected he had heartworms even though not real common in cats I live on a lake in mosquito infested woods. I asked the vet he saw last summer if this was a possibility and though she did not test for it gave him revolution. At that time he had a bad URI which the cough was very severe, just like the one he had the day he died, but instead of dying he just coughed spastically. It knocked him off his feet. It would explain his sudden death. He did test a faint positive on the snap test but never really had symptoms nor did he catch Junior's last URI.

Right now Daisy is crying out pitifully. In the mist of my Feline Luekemia crisis last fall, I had to put off her spaying. I advised the shelter I got her from of what was going on so they did not bug me for the papers. ITwo weeks ago I called a low cost clinic to schedule her spaying and they called back. Ususally you get an appointment in a week or two, this time it was over a month. So Now I have to wait until Feb. 27 to get her fixed in the meantime, she is coming in heat. What a royal pain. I have always gotten my females fixed before their first heat.
OK the waether is making me think too much.

Thanks everyone for your support. This is the best group.

Sally, Junior, Daisy, Grey and White, Spike, Lily, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Silver, Speedy

--
Junior needs your help with his care fighting Feline Leukemia. Our story <http://www.geocities.com/dmyllas/sally_page.html>www.geocities.com/dmyllas/sally_page.html
please help us if you can