  From: Sally Davis
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 8:26 PM
  Subject: Re: winter day, home with the cats

  I spent the whole afternoon with Junior. First I took a nap. I have not been
sleeping to well lately. Junior sees a little bit. I took him out of my bedroom
into the living room. He managed to find the scratching post and he had a grand
time with that. You should see the door frame to my bedroom. The is no room for
a scratching post in the hallway.

  Missing work is the pits, because I am an hourly employee, I have less than 2
days vacation to last until march, and I think there is another systm on it's
way. Here's crossing my fingers that doesn't happen. Good news is we still have
power. I started the generator yesterday to make sure it would start. Eric is
disabled and cannot do those tyes of things.

  I hope everyone is safe and warm.

  Sally

    Sorry the weather is bad and you're missing work because of it! It's pretty
cold here, and our heater keeps going out. The landlord seems reluctant to fix
it or have it replaced. I keep having this nagging feeling that I am forgetting
something important, I can't figure out why. It's weird.

    Phaewryn

    http://ucat.us
    Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
    http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
    Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
    http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
    Declawing Creates SUFFERING, Please don't declaw!
    http://www.pawproject.com/kona.html

  --
  Junior needs your help with his care fighting Feline Leukemia. Our story
www.geocities.com/dmyllas/sally_page.html

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=puttyrat%40k6az.com