I just called to check on Midnight and they said he is waking up right now from the neuter. He did great. They checked his urine and the receptionist said she thought there were white blood cells in the urine. I gave the vet permission to do a blood test to check is liver. Any thoughts on this?
Jennifer

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Just make sure it's a NON-adjuvanted rabies and distemper vaccine, and that the
distemper is not a "combo" vaccine that has Chlamydophila (also known as:
Chlamydiosis, Chlamydia psittaci) in it, as it's an unnecessary vaccine with
common
side effects and very little benefit. Ask for Merial's PUREVAX rabies:
http://merialusa.naccvp.com/view.php?prodnum=1111058 and Heska's Feline
ULTRANASAL
FVRCP: http://www.heska.com/ultranasal/pr_info.asp

Here's more about what adjuvants are: http://www.tahealth.net/vas.html

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us
Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Declawing Creates SUFFERING, Please don't declaw!
http://www.pawproject.com/kona.html