You know what mine hate?  Panacur...and it just seems kind of neutral
tasting to me.  Maybe a bit pasty.

I give Missy l-lysine paste with maple.  She still doesn't like it.

On 1/31/07, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I buy most basic meds through www.1drugstore-online.com (without a
prescription) and, if it is foul tasting like zithromax or metronidazole, do
my own compounding at home.  Those two seem better suited to pancake syrup
or maple syrup than anything fishy.  Fish flavoring would just make it worse
I think.  The flavor of the medicine seems better overcome by a very sweet
taste, though the aftertaste is still pretty nasty.  (Yes, I do taste this
crap before I inflict it on the cats.  I stick my pinky in and touch it to
my tongue, then usually rinse my mouth real fast.)

*Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

I had no idea, I've always just taken it to the pharmacy and handed it to
them.  Last time I went to CVS, it was $50 and in cherry, which the cats
hated.

beta.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>

http://www.rescuties.org