Well, darn.  I misunderstood.   It is so frustrating when we so want them to
eat and they just won't.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:        The last dex shot actually made her eat MORE
the next morning, despite the congestion, not less.

  Since I wrote she ate a little more baby food. But, again, no more than 1/5
of a jar and probably not even that much.

  In a message dated 2/2/2007 12:13:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL