Michelle, Please don't leave this list. You have helped me and so many others
with our fur babies. We need your calm loving caring answers that you have
always been ready to give. I for one have the same feeling that if one of my
babies is eating and still showing a desire to go on I will do everything in my
power to help them live. I know that a lot of people believe in euthanasia and
I have had to do it but only once and it was horrible. I know a lot of people
choose to help there babies leave ,but I truly believe that you will know when
the time is right. I know that you are desperate to do what is right for Lucy
. My heart breaks for you and Gray. I will continue to pray for you . Sheila