No kidding! That was exactly what was going through my mind when reading Tamara's offer of help. I'm always wishing help like that would fall out of the sky and into my lap!

Susan Hoffman wrote:
Ummm, would you and your volunteers like to come give me a hand at MY place? I'll accept!

*/tamara stickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    I agree.  That's what scared me about the woman who originally
    agreed to take Simms.  After seeing her place, I called her back
    and told her I had five volunteers lined up who had agreed to come
    help her finish insulating the garage where she kept the felv+
    cats, build new cat trees and levels for them and her healthy
    foster cats and even help her husband build the larger shed he
    told me he wanted to build for the healthy foster cats that she
    had.  I told her all her hubby had to do was get us a list of the
    materials he needed, give us a weekend or two when it would be
    good for them, and we'd be there.