From: Kat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 9:34:07 AM
Subject: Re: OT: Chocolate cat needs a name

Hi Beth,

Do you think this kitty may be a Havana Brown breed?
Maybe a play on Havana, or Cuba, or Cuba Gooding Jr,
or any one of the characters played by CB Jr, or...???

If he's "just" a chocolate brown cat, then how about:
Brach, Bosco, Cadbury, Guylian, Hershey, Lindt...?

Kat (Mew Jersey)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Gussies mom wrote:

> Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:09:30 -0800 (PST)
> From: Gussies mom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> Subject: OT: Chocolate cat needs a name
>
> I volunteer with a rescue that has taken in cats from a hoarding case. Some
> have tested FeLV+. One of the cats that tested negative and is awaiting a
> retest is a cocoa colored cat. He is all brown. I have never seen a cat like
> this in person. Anyway, his name was Reuben and we are searching for a better
> name. The possibilitties so far are Cocoa, Chocolate Boy, and Whitman, none
> of which I care for.
>   If anyone can think of a name for a chocolate colored cat, can you please
> let me know. You can email me off list if you want.
>   And please keep your fingers crossed he retests negative.
>
>   Beth

> Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.