Hi Debbie,

I would check around with other places in your area to see if you can find
the tests cheaper.   I can get a combo test here for $16 per cat, which
would be way less than $1,000.

At this point I'm not sure I'd be in a rush to test all of them.  They have
been together and likely either have it or they don't (most likely not).