That is fantastic news!!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:    Thanks all for your help. I again asked my angels
to help guide Tig home last night as I still talk to my angel animals who have
passed. We also have had a little glass guardian angel that my friend bought me
next to a wooden cat that I got her as it looked like Tig. I did the meditation
of lassooing Tig back to her mum and sister and my friend had been imagining
her walking to the door. Last night I had a dream about 4-5am and in the dream
we found Tig lying next to a bush - she was weak - but we coaxed her to move
and then Missy (her sister) came over meowing and running back and forward to
get her to follow her. Tig gathered her energy and followed missy home.

  Then in reality when I woke up:
  I got a text from my friend to say Tig turned up at 5am this morning crying
to get in. She had muddy paws, smelled musty, scared and was very hungry -
other than that she seems unharmed. It sounds as though she has been in feral
mode and as people here said after the panic when all went calm she has come
home. 3 days is so long when you don't know what's happened to them. My friend
and the other cat are so happy.

  I don't know how I'd have coped if it had been my cat missing.

  Thanks

  Michelle, Buddy, Minstrel, Angel Bramble