Hi Lynette

My Cat Junior was given 25 mg (1dropperful) daily for a URI. It took a while
but it did clear it up. Junior weighs 11lbs. The information on the package
is rather confusing it talks in mg and ml. As best I i read it 1 ml contains
25mg of Clindamycin. It looks like the dose my cat got was on the low end
for his weight. The package indicate 1-3 ml per 5lbs of body weight. I am
thinking someone else here may better interpret this.

Sally

Can someone tell me the correct dose of clindamycin for
non-toxoplasmosis uses (I know toxo is double).

thanks,

Lynette  =^..^=

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured by
the way in which its animals are treated." --Mahatma Gandhi, 1869-1948

--
Junior needs your help with his care fighting Feline Leukemia. Our story
www.geocities.com/dmyllas/sally_page.html