Thanks Lori.

I cannot believe I am saying this, but this might be
the first time where it was okay to feed your cat
"Friskies."

Although Friskies IS a commercial brand that is
neither high quality nor contains "human grade" meat,
I do not see any of their products on this list; which
is a plus in my book!

That is a relief for those of us who have cats who are
junk food junkies. :)

I cannot believe that Nutro Max Gourmet Classics and
Nutro Natural Choice made it on the list! Nutro is
supposed to be a high-end cat food!

Lora

--- Lori S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

These are the wet cuts in gravy kind. They should
all be off the shelves by now but check your
cupboards. I can't believe those varied brands are
made by the same company. My cats don't eat any of
these but check for yours.

Americas Choice, Preferred Pets

2. Authority
3. Best Choice
4. Companion
5. Compliments
6. Demoulas Market Basket
7. Eukanuba
8. Fine Feline Cat
9. Food Lion
10. Foodtown
11. Giant Companion
12. Hannaford
13. Hill Country Fare
14. Hy-Vee
15. Iams
16. Laura Lynn
17. Li'l Red
18. Loving Meals
19. Meijer's Main Choice
20. Nutriplan
21. Nutro Max Gourmet Classics
22. Nutro Natural Choice
23. Paws
24. Pet Pride
25. Presidents Choice
26. Price Chopper
27. Priority
28. Save-A-Lot
29. Schnucks
30. Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans
31. Sophistacat
32. Special Kitty Canada
33. Special Kitty US
34. Springfield Prize